Connected Electrical Contractors provide electrical services for domestic customers, whether it is electrical wiring a whole property, for a new build project, rewiring for a refurbishment project, electrical repairs and alterations or additions to electrical installations.
We provide a domestic Inspection Testing & Certification, home-buyer electrical tests and appliance PAT testing to ensure your property and equipment is safe.
All our work complies with and is carried out to strict Part P (Electrical Safety) regulations. Electrical Safety Certificates are issued on completion of the work.
>Our domestic electrical services include:
- Upgrading electrical installations including mains boards to meet current safety standards
- Complete electrical rewiring of any property
- CCTV and other security solutions
- New lighting systems
- Installing low voltage lighting systems
- Installing additional electrical sockets, lighting and telephone points
- Ventilation systems
- Exterior lighting and power
- Electrical wiring for garden lighting, pond & fountain Pumps
- Gate automation
- Installation of smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors
- Maintenance and repairs
- PAT Testing
- Fault finding and rectification
- Landlord’s safety report
- Landlord’s safety certificate
- Periodic inspection and Testing and electrical condition reports
- And much more